Did you select the wrong size, or the design does not meet your child’s needs?
You can return the products your purchased by following the instructions below:
1. Complete the Return Form available in the pack
2. E-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying: RETURN
Please be advised that we reserve the right to accept exclusively the returns meeting the following requirements:
- We shall accept the return of products purchased on the website www.pepechildrenshoes.com within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the product provided it is returned in the original packaging and with a copy of the receipt.
- The return can be handled easily by DHL through their website www.dhl.com. In the "shipments" section you can book the pick up of the package using the AWB that you will find inside the box. We shall not be held liable for losses, delays or damage suffered by packs entrusted to other couriers.
- The products returned will have to be unworn, intact and unused, come with their tags/labels and the original packaging.
- The products will have to be returned in the original packaging and bag (if any) and put in an additional box for shipment purposes.
- When trying the shoes on, please take due care of the sole and make sure you do not damage the box.
- In case the product comes with a safety tag, the item must be returned with the tag in the original position.
Please take care of the products when trying them on in order to return them in the original conditions. Any returned product that will not meet the above requirements, will be rejected.
After the goods will have been delivered to our warehouse, you will receive a confirmation e-mail and the exchange or refund will be arranged within 3 (three) working days.
The amount refunded will amount exclusively to the value of the item returned, whereas shipping costs and/or custom duties will not be refunded.
For further information, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com from Monday through Friday (except during bank holidays) from 10:00am to 6:00pm (Central European Time).